PLACEMENT AND REMOVAL FROM RANKED LIST
1. Applicants who have been placed in a pool of eligibles shall be retained on list of eligibles for selection for two years from date of application.
2. Applicants may be removed from the list at an earlier date by their request; or
3. Failure to respond to an apprentice job opportunity referral by the apprenticeship office.
4. Applicants who have been accepted in the pool of eligibles shall have 24 hours to respond to a job referral.
5. Applicants who fail to respond to or refuse two job opportunities shall be requested to attend the next JATC meeting to explain why they should not be removed from the list. Failure to appear will result in removal from the list.
6. Applicants will be removed from the list if address and phone number are not kept current with apprenticeship office.
7. When the list is six months old, each applicant will be mailed a certified letter asking if they wish to remain on the list or be removed. Those who do not respond will be removed from the list.
8. All applicants shall be treated equally in determining job opportunities.
9. Upon written request, the committee will restore to the list an applicant who has been removed from the list at their request providing the applicant’s application is less than two years old.
10. Upon written request, the committee may restore to the list an applicant who has been removed from the list for failure to respond to a job opportunity providing the applicant has not previously been removed and returned to the list.