WELCOME TO AREA I PLUMBERS
Area I Plumbers Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee (JATC) offers men and women the opportunity to learn and use plumbing skills that can develop into a lifetime career. Apprenticeship is a combination of classroom instruction and on-the-job training with journeyman plumbers that live and work right in your area.
Program Open August 10-25, 2020.
See opening announcement for more information.
Applications are accepted online only and cannot be submitted until August 10, 2020.
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
With your application you must submit:
GED/HS Diploma and
Transcript showing passing of 1 year of HS algebra
Proof of age(DL)
Your application will not be processed without the above paperwork
NO PHOTO’S..PDF ATTACHMENTS ONLY
ALL PAPERWORK SUBMITTED WILL RECEIVE A REPLY.(Please do not call office
to see if we received)
RANKED LIST AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE AUG 31.
Did you remember to submit:
- Documented work experience with:
- -- Area I Plumbing Training Agent
- -- Registered Training Agent Plumbing Contractor
- -- Plumbing Contractor non Training Agent
- -- Construction related experience
- -- Industry related experience (suppliers)
- -- Work Experience not related to construction
- Military Experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pre-apprenticeship graduate
- Courses that require following written directions to complete projects
- Current First Aid Certification/CPR
- High school diploma
- High school diploma with a 3.0 GPA or better
Further details are available on the opening announcement.
For questions please refer to Frequently Asked Questions
Any additional questions please call.
Frequently Asked Questions